The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
- International students.
- Students who wish to commence study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
How to apply
For July 2019 entry –
Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship. Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to [email protected]
This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
– The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
– Your personal goals and ambitions
One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.