A fast growing consulting firm, seeks to hire an Assistant Manager, Business Development.
Reporting line: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Salary: 180,000 – 250,000
Female preferred, for gender balance
· Identify and close new business leads for the organization.
· Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
· Support the Business Development Manager in providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends timely with credible market information in order for Executive Management to make prudent decisions.
· Improve service marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving service packaging; coordinating new service development.
· Support in managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
· Arrange for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
· 4-7 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
· At least a university degree with minimum of 2:2 in any relevant discipline skills.
· Strong communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
· Possess a good understanding of the industry, market conditions and company’s present market focus and business plans.
· Possess sound understanding of contractual matters.
· Possess good understanding of business protocol and relationship building with clients.
· Possess strong business and commercial acumen.
· Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work under pressure
· Confident about dealing with a wide range of customers
· Able to deliver business objectives with minimal supervision
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to [email protected]
Deadline: Dec 5 2018