POSITION: IT Manager
LOCATION: Delta State
▪ Provide high-quality technical support, advice and guidance to the staff and students at the College.
▪ Ensure all incidents and service requests are logged, investigated and resolved (or escalated where appropriate).
▪ Identify, implement and document workarounds for desktop related problems within the knowledge base.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
▪ Minimum of five years’ experience.
▪ Possess cognate years of experience similar role within an institution.
▪ Microsoft Windows and related desktop products including Office 2010-2013,Citrix, Virtual Desktops, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Anti-Virus, Internet Access and security solutions.
▪ Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and security.
Qualified candidate should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job position as the subject of the mail